Application Due Date: Postmarked by April 15th, 2016
On behalf of the Emma L. Wilson King Memorial Scholarship, we are pleased to provide support for the youth of your community. Four scholarships will be available to local high school students who will be entering a college or university during the upcoming fall semester. The scholarships in the amount of $250.00 each will be paid directly to four students who are selected. This scholareship is intended to aid with school expenses.
- Must be a graduating high school student from East St. Louis School District #189.
- Must have an acceptance letter from a college or university.
- Must have a 2.0 grade point average (C) or better accompanied by a high school transcript.
- Must prepare a one page typed narrative describing “What a parent/guardian means to me.”
- The narrative and transcript must be accompanied with the application.